




Hi guys
This past weekend Gracie and I participated in a one mile Buddy Walk that supports individuals with Down Syndrome. It was so much fun, Gracie really enjoyed herself! The bounce arena was there and I could not get Gracie out of there for anything. It took her awhile before she actually stood up but once she got the hang of it she loved it! Then Home Depot was there and so she got a kit to make a "bug house" and a HD apron that says Hello My Name is Gracie...ADORABLE! Now she just needs some tools to fill the pockets! Finally, before we left she had the chance to walk through a fire engine, I'm not sure she knew what it was or why I thought it was so cool, but she enjoyed the walkie talkies even though she treated them like a cell phone...oh well! It made for a fun Saturday morning together:)
No comments:
Post a Comment